Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Food Item on a Beauty Blog, whaaahh?

Haha silly title, I know.

Well, a few weeks ago the cashier at one of our little campus stores told me about these new chips that I HAD to try. I was really skeptical upon picking up the package and I was like man that sounds weird, but she is adorable and I told her I would try it. So I purchased the PopCorners in Kettle flavor and I am addicted. I just went to the store for the sole purpose of purchasing more but they were out of kettle so I was forced to try the caramel flavor (which is good too but kettle is still my fave!) So it is a chip made of out corn (and yes I know that corn chips already exist, but these are flavored!) I dare you to go out and try them! It is a snack that your body will not hate you for and that your taste buds will adore :) 
The New Shape of Popcorn - Our six flavors

Mucho amor 

No comments:

Post a Comment