Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cheap but Great Makeup!

These are products you can buy on a budget and are some of the key pieces in my makeup collection. Unless I state otherwise, you can get these at drug stores





L'oreal Voluminous Mascara $7.99 at drugstores 

I like it in any color but I prefer black with a curved brush 







L'oreal True Match Lumi.. I just can't get over this stuff! It works better for me than Mac's face and body and it is less than half the price at $13. It has great coverage, spf 20, and it is not cakey. 





Jordana Cosmetics Fabuliner $1.99 .. you cannot beat the price! The line that it draws may be a little thick if you are rushing or new to felt tip eyeliner, so just practice with it and it will become a breeze to use. *I believe only Walgreens sells this, not CVS





Jordana Cosmetics Lip Liner in Baby Berry or Tawny. Perfect everyday lip liners to wear under lip stick, colored gloss, or a clear gloss..even as a lip stain! $1.99 also I believe *find at Walgreens





Revlon Colorstay Aqua in Translucent, $13. Put this on over your foundation for a matte finish, to set your makeup, or to keep away oil all day long








Victoria's Secret Lip gloss in Elegance and Yearning, $12 at VS or online. This picture doesn't do Yearning justice but it is a universal color that people with fair skin to dark skin care wear! 










ELF blush in Blushing Rose (top) or Peachy Keen (bottom), $3 each .. I really want to try all of the colors they have listed though! This is really great quality blush & so pretty! Plus ELF always has online coupons.. find them! 










& While I'm on the subject of Elf.... ELF Stippling Brush, $3   I love this brush because it will give you a light to medium application of the product and you can build up as you go but it is never too much like a regular blush brush can be 






Vaseline MINI! If you have one of these babies you will never need to purchase clear lip gloss ever again.. you can use the regular sz container as well!





Covergirl Lipstick in any shade! They have such gorgeous colors for around $8 you can pick a few for the price of one high end shade




How could I forget to mention Coastal Scents!? They have a ton of great stuff from their brushes to their eyeshadows! My favorite thing they sell though is their 26 shade blush palette. For $8.95 you really need to get it before it's gone because it has so many colors to flatter all skin tones







Although this isn't makeup, blotting sheets for oily skin can be really expensive! For a pack of 50 from ELF they are only $1!


HAUTE JERSEY LEOPARD COUTURE



Finally, the Haute Jersey Leopard Couture Palette by NYX is sexy! It comes with eyeshadows, lip gloss, blush, bronzers, and a highlight color. It is listed on NYX's website for $20 but I bought it at T.J. Maxx for $12. Go find yo-self one ladies :)





I hope you liked this post!
BESITOS 

No comments:

Post a Comment