Friday, March 22, 2013

Some Inspiración For Those Feeling Blue or Overwhelmed

Today was one of the toughest days I have had in quite a while. Being a transfer student from a school with a significantly less rigorous workload, it has been a difficult adjustment trying to balance my health and wellness while still maintaining my grades and academic standards I have set for myself. Although this picture/post has nothing to do with beauty, I am sure that I am not the only one feeling the stress and pressures of achieving one's best during midterms.

At times like this I think it is important to remember that we are human and can only do our own individual best which can be different for everyone. This quote also reminds me that it is ok to make mistakes and take wrong turns because they wiill eventually guide us somewhere or instill us with a message that we would have never otherwise learned.

I hope this quote brings you some relief from our hectic and stressful lives, and the ability to recognize the importance of making mistakes, taking wrong turns, and having the knowledge that it is possible to transcend the times of hardships, streaks of bad luck, and struggles that we all face.

No comments:

Post a Comment