Monday, March 18, 2013

Sites I Am In Love With

I have always had a passion for fashion but recently my passion has grown immensely.  I want to share with you a few sites that I am obsessed with & hope you will enjoy them too!



1. Ipsy! This is my number one pretty much of all time. So this is a subscription to receive a monthly beauty bag which will contain 4-5 beauty products that are small but decently sized as well as a travel bag to hold it all. The items can range across the board from drugstore/cheaper items to high quality/designer items. It costs $10/month and it is free shipping.

Each bag also contains coupons for the companies that are included in the bags between 20-30% off of your online purchase. I have received 3 bags so far and each one has contained items which I love and otherwise would have never tried or known about. I have heard that there is now a wait list to start receiving the bag because it has become so popular but if you sign up and are put onto the wait list you will never be charged until your bag is sent to you. If you are a beginner to an advanced make-up/beauty lover I would DEFINITELY check out Ipsy! Lastly, if I haven't convinced you yet.. the make-up bag ships in a sexy little shinny pink bag. It feels like the holidays every time I receive it!



2. Threadflip I actually just found this site today but I can't get off the page. There is everything from vintage, to designer, to brand new items that you can purchase, but you can also become a seller yourself and get rid of those items in your closet that are in great condition but you just don't want anymore! I love this idea because not only is it recycling/ reusing items, you can also make money on it, and you can score some amazing finds! I bought 2 pair of incredible heels and I can't wait to get them! Also, if you do or don't feel like splurging, you can set the price range (as well as size, designer, etc.)

Want Need Love3. Wanelo This site has everything that is trending now. The name stands for Want Need Love so you can imagine that it is difficult to "x out." The site includes any and every type of apparel imaginable, work out gear, nail polish/designs, make-up, watches, jewelry and again every accessory you can think of! Household goods like cute chairs or mini fridges, coffee mugs, a cotton candy maker .. I could keep going but I think you get the idea.. the site has everything and anything you could ever want, it will make you believe you need it, because you have fallen in love with it!

Beautylish
4. Beautylish I have a confession to make. I look at this site every single day. This may sound ridiculous but their app is just so addicting. You can discuss every aspect of beauty from hair to nails to beauty products with real people all over the world. People post pictures and ask advice on say.. which prom dress is most flattering or how they should style their hair based on the shape of their face. My favorite part is to comment on the posts where people are asking for make-up advice and discussing which products might work for them and which have worked for the other users based on their experiences.

Let me know what you think of these sites! Leave comments and tell me which ones you liked best :) Happy Monday ya'll (I know that is kind of an oxymoron but I still hope you have a great day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment