Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Holy Grail Makeup & Poll!


First of all .. today is a very special day on my blog! I want to officially state a line of products which is unlike any I have ever tried before, and is definitely going to stay in my makeup stash and will definitely be replaced when it runs out, and that product is ... dun dun dun dun   

Miracle Skin Transformer - Miracle Skin™ Transformer SPF 20Now, why do I love this product you may ask? Well first of all it looks incredible on my skin and it doesn't look heavy like a normal foundation does, and it matches my skin perfectly, but that is because it is NOT a foundation. It is a BB Cream, or beauty balm, which is basically a tinted moisturizer with added benefits for the skin, that appears similar, although lighter, to foundation. Another reason why I love it is because (no offense to Makeup Forever) but when I tried MUFE's foundation on one side of my face compared to this Skin Transformer there was no chance for MUFE. The MUFE foundation sat right on top of my skin and was so evident that I was wearing makeup! This product on the other hand, looks like skin, like the naturally beautiful person beneath the makeup, without transforming you to a completely different person, which I love!
Finally I love everything this product does- hydrates, primes, enhances, mattifies, and protects, but I also love that it leaves out  Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Triclosan and mineral oil which are all harmful to the skin.

I also purchased the Tinted Sculpting Balm in coral bronze, which is used as a bronzer. I tried on the other color too, which is used as a blush, but both of these products are multipurpose and can be used as lip color as well! They looked gorgeous together and I wish I had purchased the blush color too! (My next Sephora trip.. you know it girl!)
Lastly, I tried on their lip gloss in colors love and coral, and both were stunning, especially when applied together!

My overall rating for this brand is an A! I loved all of the products I tried on and I can't wait to purchase more, oh jeez! I would recommend this to any bride because it is the quintessential bridal makeup, light, breathable, and you still look like yourself, just a polished version of yourself!

If you wouldn't mind, I would REALLY appreciate if you could take 12 seconds and fill out my survey. Thank you! Besos ❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment