Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wavy Blown Out Hair Tutorial & Incredible Sale!

This video is from the Youtube guru Luxyhair, who has lovely hairstyle tutorials and the sweetest personality. This video is the best blowout tutorial I have ever seen. She makes the process really easy to understand and is very clear and concise. I gained a lot of knowledge from this video and I hope you to do!

On the same note, I recently purchased the BaBybliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme blow dryer which dries hair so incredibly fast, it is a very reasonable price and I just love it! Currently Folica.com is having a sale where if you spend $75 or more you get $30 off your purchase using code 30summer. I highly recommend watching this video as well as checking out Folicafor their sale! This was my final result after blow drying with Luxyhair's techniques and my new dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment