Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Too Faced Product Review

So I just celebrated my 21st birthday and I was given the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer and the Boudoir Eyeshadow Palette. I AM OBSESSED WITH BOTH!

Boudoir Eyes Shadow Collection





These shadows are so beautifully pigmented. I love that the palette includes both matte and sparkly shadows, but the sparkle isn't overwhelming so it looks more natural. This is definitely my favorite palette I own now! You can create a romantic dreamy look that is sexy for any time of day or going out at night!



Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer


This eyeshadow primer is amazing! I have been using Mac's paint pots for years, but this primer ensures that there is no creasing or lines and you shadow will stay intact all day and night! It has incredible staying power so I will definitely be using this from now on.









Let me know what are you end of spring favorites? Besos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment